Green cheesecake with spirulina
To make the pie crust:
- Soak the walnuts and hazelnuts separately. Preferably soak them the day before.
- Grind the walnuts, hazelnuts and dates.
- Add in the shredded coconut and grind again until combined.
- Once this mixture is ready, use it to make the pie crust and let it cool (at least half an hour). Check if the crust is firm.
To make the filling:
- Put the cashews into soak the day before.
- Grind them until you get a paste.
- Add in the shredded coconut, agave syrup, lemon juice, green tea and spirulina.
- Mix everything together until combined.
- Pour the mixture over the pie crust and be sure to finish with a smooth surface.
- Let it rest in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Remove from the mould and decorate.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.0 g
Saturates 2.71 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 10.12 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.62 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 27.68 mg
Iron 1.83 mg
Zinc 1.71 mg
Vitamin A 3.85 ug
Vitamin C 8.01 g
Folic acid 27.81 ug
Salt (Sodium) 8.86 mg
Sugars 14.49 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed