Vegan chocolate walnut sponge cake
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Sift the flour, cocoa and the raising agent. Mix.
- Add in the chopped walnuts and mix together.
- Add the sunflower oil.
- Dissolve the sugar into the soy milk.
- Add this to the dry mixture and mix well.
- Bake at 180ºC for approximately 40 minutes.
- Let cool and decorate by dusting the surface with anti-moisture icing sugar.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 11.49 g
Saturates 8.11 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 11.74 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 23.41 g
Cholesterol 1.38 mg
Calcium 70.9 mg
Iron 10.83 mg
Zinc 2.75 mg
Vitamin A 2.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 62.25 ug
Salt (Sodium) 40.0 mg
Sugars 77.08 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed