Peanut butter and chocolate cookies
- Melt the margarine and add in the sugar.
- Mix the peanut butter, milk and vanilla extract (this will lighten it up). Add this to the margarine and sugar.
- Add the sifted flour and raising agent.
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Let the dough rest in the fridge for about an hour.
- Make small balls of about 15 g and gently flatten them.
- Bake at 180ºC for 15 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
- Let cool.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.45 g
Saturates 1.15 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.28 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.44 g
Cholesterol 3.79 mg
Calcium 3.65 mg
Iron 0.12 mg
Zinc 0.13 mg
Vitamin A 0.4 ug
Vitamin C 0.02 g
Folic acid 2.41 ug
Salt (Sodium) 28.34 mg
Sugars 3.83 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed