Garlic prawn nigiri sushi (TAPA)
- First, make the rice for the sushi.
- A garlic prawn will be used to cover the rice.
- Moisten your hands, take a portion of rice without crushing it and wet your index finger in the wasabi dissolved in a bit of water.
- Place the rice on your left hand and with your right thumb make a hole in the rice to give it lightness when eating. Turn the Nigiri over to give it its final shape.
- Top with the garlic prawn and decorate with chilli peppers and browned garlic cut in brunoise.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.46 g
Saturates 0.15 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.18 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.26 g
Cholesterol 100.4 mg
Calcium 110.67 mg
Iron 0.98 mg
Zinc 1.81 mg
Vitamin A 4.5 ug
Vitamin C 1.9 g
Folic acid 1.49 ug
Salt (Sodium) 335.88 mg
Sugars 1.4 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed