Black olive hybrid
- Preheat the modular oven to 100 ºC.,
- Chop the olives, dry in the bakery proofer at 30 ºC and grind them into powder.
- Heat up the fondant, glucose and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Once it reaches 150 ºC, add the black olive powder, stir with a spatula and then pour it over a silpat sheet and leave to cool.
- Once cold, chop it up and turn it into powder in the thermomix.
- Sprinkle the powder over baking paper and bake in the oven until it melts.
- Remove from the oven, cover with paper and roll into a thin sheet.
- Keep in a container in a cool dry place.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.48 g
Saturates 0.31 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.0 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.0 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 0.77 mg
Iron 0.03 mg
Zinc 0.01 mg
Vitamin A 0.15 ug
Vitamin C 3.2 g
Folic acid 0.45 ug
Salt (Sodium) 322.0 mg
Sugars 8.07 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed