- Preheat the convection oven to 100 ºC.
- Blend with a turmix in a high and narrow container the water and the plums until obtaining a paste with a fine and smooth texture.
- Boil the paste, the sugar, and the agar-agar, gently beating with a whisk but constantly.
- Cool the mixture in the refrigerator until settled and then put through the turmix.
- Pour onto silicone baking paper and dry at 100 ºC for 3 hours and finish cooking at 120 to toast and colour
- Store in a cool dry place until use.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.6 g
Saturates 0.04 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.0 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.0 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 5.76 mg
Iron 0.35 mg
Zinc 0.06 mg
Vitamin A 2.33 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 2.14 ug
Salt (Sodium) 3.35 mg
Sugars 7.8 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed