Curd with pear compote
- Heat the milk between 50 and 55 ºC.
- Put three drops of rennet in each bowl.
- Pour the milk into each container on top of the rennet.
- Let it stand without stiring.
- Wash, peel and core the pears.
- Cut into dice of approximately 2 cm.
- In a saucepan, add the fruit, the cinnamon and the sugar. Cover 3/4 of the fruit with water. Boil until the fruit is soft but in one piece.
- Once boiled drain the liquid.
- Place the drained fruit on the curd.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.15 g
Saturates 6.15 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.4 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.45 g
Cholesterol 16.5 mg
Calcium 292.36 mg
Iron 0.55 mg
Zinc 0.89 mg
Vitamin A 68.75 ug
Vitamin C 8.71 g
Folic acid 17.25 ug
Salt (Sodium) 7.76 mg
Sugars 24.43 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed