Fetuccini with lentil bolognese sauce
For this recipe, the following preparations are necessary:
- Tomato sauce.
- Cook the fettuccini uncovered with plenty of water and place on a tray.
- Cook the lentils until they are tender and drain.
- Soften the vegetables starting with the hardest (carrot, onion, leek and garlic all cut into brunoise), add white wine and allow it to reduce. Add the tomato sauce and the lentils.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and place on a tray.
- Heat the pasta and the lentil bolognese sauce separately. Place the fetuccini on the plate forming the shape of a crown and place the bolognese in the middle.
- Sprinkle over some parsley cut into brunoise.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 16.21 g
Saturates 0.91 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.06 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.47 g
Cholesterol 30.02 mg
Calcium 187.4 mg
Iron 9.16 mg
Zinc 3.58 mg
Vitamin A 126.18 ug
Vitamin C 46.25 g
Folic acid 103.75 ug
Salt (Sodium) 60.95 mg
Sugars 7.21 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed