Pumpkin and oat cake
Corinto raisins 125.0 g
Oat flakes 0.072 kg
Ground nutmeg 0.313 g
Dried ginger 0.313 g
Ground cardamom 0.313 g
Grated coconut 0.019 kg
Preparation of the base:
- Soak the corinto raisins (leave to soak the day before).
- Powder the oat flakes with turmix until they are completely pulverized. Set aside.
- Drain and cut the corinto raisins into brunoise. Set aside.
- Grate the outer layer of the lemon peel, without reaching the pith. Set aside as it will be used for the filling.
- Juice the oranges and lemons.
- Blend together the oatmeal, corinto raisins, lemon juice, orange juice and honey.
- Line the base of a round aluminum mold of 8 portions approx.
Elaboration of the filling:
- Leave the almonds to soak the day before.
- Drain the soaked almonds and Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Peel, wash and cut the pumpkin into thick chunks, about 2 cm approximately.
- Blanch the pumpkin and drain.
- Roast the pumpkin in the oven at 180 ºC for approximately 20 minutes on a tray with baking paper.
- Blend the almond together with the roasted pumpkin, sunflower oil, grated coconut, lemon zest, vanilla flavour, ground nutmeg, ground ginger and ground cardamom. The mixture must have a creamy texture.
- Place the filling on to the base.
- Keep refrigerated for 24 hours.
- Remove the cake from its mold.
- Spread the honey over the surface and finish with the grated coconut.
- Cocoa powder can be sprinkled (optional).
- Ration each unit into 8 portions.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.96 g
Saturates 2.5 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 12.39 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 7.91 g
Cholesterol 0.08 mg
Calcium 103.22 mg
Iron 2.97 mg
Zinc 0.94 mg
Vitamin A 33.43 ug
Vitamin C 14.09 g
Folic acid 38.32 ug
Salt (Sodium) 15.97 mg
Sugars 35.28 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed