Chickpeas and millet salad
For this recipe, the following elaborations are necessary:
- For the millet:
- Measure 1 part millet and 2 and 1/2 part water.
- Once the water boils, add the millet slowly and stir and bring to the boil again.
- Lower the heat to minimum, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Let stand for a few minutes.
- Drain and wash the chickpeas.
- Chop the vegetables:
- Shred the carrot.
- Cut The pepper into strips.
- Peel and slice the cucumber.
- Place the mixed lettuce and the spinach in the plate.
- The millet and chickpeas on top.
- Then decorate with the cucumber, grated carrot and red pepper harmoniously..
- Possible dressings for this salad.
- Thermoseal the food trays.
- Store it in the refrigerator between 0ºC and 4 ºC.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 9.36 g
Saturates 0.54 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.4 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.23 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 54.82 mg
Iron 2.46 mg
Zinc 1.15 mg
Vitamin A 385.05 ug
Vitamin C 15.49 g
Folic acid 119.27 ug
Salt (Sodium) 113.51 mg
Sugars 10.15 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed