- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Crush the beet until a purée is obtained.
- In a strainer, press until it releases its juice.
- Melt the butter together with the chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Beat the eggs and sugar until it doubles its volume. Add the mixture of melted chocolate and butter.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder and the raising agent.
- Add salt to the mixture and mix with gentle movements until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Finally, add the beet puree and mix well.
- Pour into two 16x21 cm square moulds.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes at 180 ºC.
- The number of servings obtained is taken as the ration reference.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 23.55 g
Saturates 81.26 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 42.95 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.69 g
Cholesterol 575.42 mg
Calcium 220.06 mg
Iron 32.36 mg
Zinc 5.51 mg
Vitamin A 1020.04 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 61.98 ug
Salt (Sodium) 666.25 mg
Sugars 146.39 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed