- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Crush the beet until a purée is obtained.
- In a strainer, press until it releases its juice.
- Melt the butter together with the chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Beat the eggs and sugar until it doubles its volume. Add the mixture of melted chocolate and butter.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder and the raising agent.
- Add salt to the mixture and mix with gentle movements until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Finally, add the beet puree and mix well.
- Pour into two 16x21 cm square moulds.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes at 180 ºC.
- The number of servings obtained is taken as the ration reference.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 22.55 g
Saturates 80.62 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 42.05 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.64 g
Cholesterol 579.17 mg
Calcium 259.81 mg
Iron 25.86 mg
Zinc 7.02 mg
Vitamin A 1002.54 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 54.48 ug
Salt (Sodium) 541.25 mg
Sugars 107.51 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed