Chips Ahoy cookies
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Soften the butter.
- Put the different sorts of sugars and the softened butter in a bowl and whisk them for 5 minutes.
- Gradually add in the eggs (one by one) and mix for about 2 minutes or until the mixture is combined.
- Add in the sifted flour, salt, vanilla paste and baking soda. Mix well.
- Incorporate the chocolate chips until combined.
- Make balls of the size of a ping-pong ball (around 10 g.) and place them on a baking tray (with baking paper).
- Allow some space between the balls since they will flatten out in the oven.
- Bake at 180ºC for about 10 minutes.
- They should be a little soft when you take them out of the oven. They will harden up once cooled.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.42 g
Saturates 0.9 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.7 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.75 g
Cholesterol 8.64 mg
Calcium 3.91 mg
Iron 0.16 mg
Zinc 0.11 mg
Vitamin A 3.25 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 2.05 ug
Salt (Sodium) 27.9 mg
Sugars 4.94 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed