- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Mix the margarine and the sugar. Whip until creamy.
- Add half of the flour and half of the soy milk. Stir into the mixture.
- Add the remaining flour and mix well.
- Mix the rest of the milk with the cocoa and incorporate it to the mixture.
- Add the bicarbonate, the raising agent and the vinegar.
- Bake to 180 ºC for about 40 minutes.
- Once cold, cut it into three circles and soak them into the syrup. Fill each piece with apricot jam.
For the topping
- Melt the margarine and the dark chocolate in bain-marie.
- Pour the topping over the cake.
- You can decorate the sides of the cake with chocolate shavings.
- The cake unit is considered as a serving.
- In a modular oven, programme 1/4/3.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 30.63 g
Saturates 69.98 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 53.17 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 62.3 g
Cholesterol 174.6 mg
Calcium 159.25 mg
Iron 8.76 mg
Zinc 6.63 mg
Vitamin A 1200.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 111.5 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1493.0 mg
Sugars 326.33 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed