- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Mix the margarine and the sugar. Whip until creamy.
- Add half of the flour and half of the soy milk. Stir into the mixture.
- Add the remaining flour and mix well.
- Mix the rest of the milk with the cocoa and incorporate it to the mixture.
- Add the bicarbonate, the raising agent and the vinegar.
- Bake to 180 ºC for about 40 minutes.
- Once cold, cut it into three circles and soak them into the syrup. Fill each piece with apricot jam.
For the topping
- Melt the margarine and the dark chocolate in bain-marie.
- Pour the topping over the cake.
- You can decorate the sides of the cake with chocolate shavings.
- The cake unit is considered as a serving.
- In a modular oven, programme 1/4/3.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 32.19 g
Saturates 72.69 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 54.08 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 62.46 g
Cholesterol 178.2 mg
Calcium 224.15 mg
Iron 30.38 mg
Zinc 8.73 mg
Vitamin A 1205.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 102.5 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1343.0 mg
Sugars 253.67 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed