Cream and almond cookies
- Preheat the oven to 200 ºC.
- Mix the two previously sieved flours.
- Add the baking powder and the sugar and mix.
- Add the cream and the vanilla essence (its quantity will depend on the strength that you want to give to the cookies).
- Knead all the ingredients until you get a uniform, soft and smooth dough.
- Make a ball and let rest in the fridge for 1 hour covered with film.
- Make balls of 20 g each, dust them with icing sugar and put an almond on each cookie pressing lightly.
- Let rest in the fridge until the cookies are hard.
- Bake the cookies for approximately 15 minutes at 200 ºC.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.47 g
Saturates 1.52 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.27 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.26 g
Cholesterol 7.33 mg
Calcium 8.64 mg
Iron 0.16 mg
Zinc 0.09 mg
Vitamin A 18.89 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 3.07 ug
Salt (Sodium) 2.72 mg
Sugars 5.29 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed