Coconut and marmalade sponge cake
- Sieve the flour and raising agent.
- Soften the butter.
- Add the sugar and vanilla. Beat until a cream is obtained.
- Add eggs, one at a time, the coconut, yoghurt and creamed corn.
- Beat until well combined.
- Add flour, previously sieved together with the raising agent.
- Bake at 190ºC for approximately 30 minutes. In modular oven program 3/4/2 the first 15 minutes and 1/4/3 the last 15 minutes.
- For the decoration, once cold, spread over the apricot marmalade and sprinkle with grated coconut.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.74 g
Saturates 44.97 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 23.99 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.38 g
Cholesterol 604.25 mg
Calcium 83.74 mg
Iron 3.56 mg
Zinc 2.5 mg
Vitamin A 959.7 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 70.8 ug
Salt (Sodium) 154.63 mg
Sugars 102.5 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed