Cracked lemon biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Sieve the flour and raising agent together. Add the salt and mix.
- Cream the butter.
- Add the sugar and beat together with the butter.
- Add the lemon flavouring and beat. If you don’t have flavouring, it can be replaced by using lemon zest.
- Add the eggs and beat until obtaining a smooth cream.
- colouring can be added to intensify the colour if desired
- Add the flour, raising agent and salt mixture to the cream and beat until obtaining a smooth dough.
- Keep the dough wrapped in the refrigerator for an hour so that it thickens, as it is a rather soft dough.
- Once the dough has settled, form small ball shapes of 15 g and cover them with icing sugar.
- Place the balls on a tray with baking paper and bake at 180º C for approximately 12 minutes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.33 g
Saturates 1.11 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.64 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.17 g
Cholesterol 21.33 mg
Calcium 4.14 mg
Iron 0.19 mg
Zinc 0.13 mg
Vitamin A 25.86 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 4.26 ug
Salt (Sodium) 20.27 mg
Sugars 5.09 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed