Tequila Sunrise cocktail
- Prepare the ‘Mise in place of cocktails’ in a shaker.
- Prepare an orange slice for the garnish.
- Place the cocktail glasses on the rubber mat or on the bar in front of the clients on coasters.
- Place the ice cubes in the shaker.
- Measure and pour the ingredients into the shaker, starting with the solids and then with the distilled liquors with the highest alcohol content, in this case first tequila and then orange juice and pomegranate syrup.
- Shake the shaker to mix and cool the drink, taking into account the volume needed to fill the glasses and the increase of liquid as the ice breaks and melts.
- Serve into the glasses, pouring into the glass at a low height, and gradually raising the shaker as the glass gets filled. If several glasses are used, without completely filling the first one, move on to the second one, and so on, filling all the glasses in turn, thus adjusting the resulting quantity to the number of glasses.
- Place the orange slice on top of the glass.
- Place the cocktails in front of the clients.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.19 g
Saturates 0.0 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.0 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.0 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 16.32 mg
Iron 0.46 mg
Zinc 0.18 mg
Vitamin A 20.3 ug
Vitamin C 59.5 g
Folic acid 30.74 ug
Salt (Sodium) 17.56 mg
Sugars 20.12 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed