- Soak the gelatine in cold water.
- Heat the cream and sugar, without boiling.
- Add the well-drained gelatine and dissolve in the cream and sugar.
- Add this mixture to the cheese, stirring until you get a smooth and oily texture.
- Mix, using circular movements, with the whipped cream.
- Fill a pastry bag and keep it in the fridge.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.0 g
Saturates 10.77 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.89 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.46 g
Cholesterol 52.5 mg
Calcium 141.12 mg
Iron 0.12 mg
Zinc 0.7 mg
Vitamin A 172.89 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 5.7 ug
Salt (Sodium) 327.6 mg
Sugars 8.19 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed