Squids, mussels, and shrimps fideua
Fideua 0.5 kg
Langoustine 0.1 kg
Bulk mussels, frozen 0.1 kg
Frozen tube squid 0.25 kg
Tomato 0.15 kg
Chorizo pepper 1.0 ud
- Make an americaine sauce by sautéing the vegetables starting with the hardest first (onion, garlic, carrot, leek and then tomato.
- Brown and flambé the shrimp heads or small prawns with brandy, adding it to the vegetable sauté. Add the chorizo peppers or ñoras (spicy red peppers) soaked in water, add some fumet, and then boil for 30 minutes, blend and strain.
- Prepare a garlic cream by peeling the garlic and removing the germ to whiten in boiling water. Once whitened, confit in mild olive oil and then cook in cream. Once the garlic is cooked, emulsify it by blending the garlic with the reduced cream while adding the oil in which the garlic had previously been confited. Add salt if required. The result should be a soft garlic cream.
- In a paella pan or casserole dish sauté first the squid rings, then the peeled prawns and the mussels. Add the noodles, sauté the whole thing for two minutes and add the hot americaine sauce so that, as soon as it touches the noodles, it starts to boil. Cook al dente for about 6 minutes and add salt if required. Finally add the garlic cream, stirring gently.
- While the fideua is still hot (over 65 ºC), distribute onto dishes and cool down to less than 10 ºC in under 2 hours.
- Once the fideua is cold, heat seal it and keep it in a refrigerator at between 0 ºC and 3 ºC.
- The internal temperature of the product must reach at least 65°C.
- On the same dish, reheat in a steam oven 100% moisture at 93 ºC for 30 minutes.
- In the case of individual portions, they can also be reheated in the microwave, 5 minutes at maximum power.
- Another form of reheating is to take the product out of the package and sautéing it.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 15.52 g
Saturates 15.36 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 24.92 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.22 g
Cholesterol 157.93 mg
Calcium 479.22 mg
Iron 7.98 mg
Zinc 4.38 mg
Vitamin A 557.04 ug
Vitamin C 82.31 g
Folic acid 304.07 ug
Salt (Sodium) 224.38 mg
Sugars 32.7 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed