- Press the oranges.
- Make a clear caramel with the sugar.
- Pour the juice over the caramel and leave it cooking on a low heat until it dissolves.
- Thicken it using a little xanthan gum.
- You can add a little bit of zest.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.59 g
Saturates 0.0 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.0 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.0 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 30.82 mg
Iron 0.27 mg
Zinc 0.15 mg
Vitamin A 29.49 ug
Vitamin C 42.9 g
Folic acid 27.91 ug
Salt (Sodium) 0.73 mg
Sugars 149.93 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
Cold foie-grass with sautéed apple and curd mousse
- Type of dish: Birds
- Temperature: Cold
- Cuisine type: French cuisine
Marinated prawn and vegetable salad
- Type of dish: Shellfish, Vegetables
- Temperature: Room temperature
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed