Rabbit seasoned with mustard stew and garnished with mixed vegetables
Creamed corn 0.021 kg
Ground white pepper 0.064 g
Dijon mustard 7.679 g
Mixed vegetables sticks 5.0 ud
For the rabbit:
- Elaborate a brown stock.
- Cut the rabbit into large pieces.
- Add salt and pepper and slightly flour the rabbit.
- Sautée and remove excess fat.
- Chop the onion, garlic and leek into brunoise for the seasoning.
- Simmer the vegetables and add them to the rabbit.
- Add the red wine and let it reduce.
- Pour in the stock until the meat is covered, let it cook until the meat is tender and the vegetables are soft.
- Season with the Dijon mustard and adjust the thickness, binding with corn flour if necessary.
For the mixed vegetables
- Plate up the rabbit with the vegetable.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 13.58 g
Saturates 7.01 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 12.29 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 12.09 g
Cholesterol 178.11 mg
Calcium 309.25 mg
Iron 7.31 mg
Zinc 4.88 mg
Vitamin A 973.01 ug
Vitamin C 81.71 g
Folic acid 263.48 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1776.62 mg
Sugars 26.71 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed