Puff pastry lattice with vegetables
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Prepare a puff pastry and detail it into strips of about 20 cm wide for the base, and of the same width but cut into lattice to cover it. Bake the bases at 220 ºC for 25 minutes.
- Prepare a mushroom cream.
- Prepare a tomato sauce.
- Dice the onion, carrot, green pepper, courgette, aubergine and mushrooms and soften.
- Stir the vegetables and the mushroom cream together.
- Place the vegetables in the centre of the baked puff pastry.
- Cover with the lattice, brush with beaten egg and bake it at 220ºC for 20 minutes.
- Plate up and serve with the hot tomato sauce.
- It may be decorated with a fried leek.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 10.0 g
Saturates 9.69 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 10.6 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 20.08 g
Cholesterol 46.04 mg
Calcium 278.88 mg
Iron 5.34 mg
Zinc 1.26 mg
Vitamin A 733.79 ug
Vitamin C 123.19 g
Folic acid 142.59 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1022.72 mg
Sugars 14.21 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed