This kind of oil is obtained from walnut, with a fluid texture at room temperature.
The oil can be obtained by traditional methods such as cold-pressing the walnuts.
It is light-coloured and delicate in flavour and scent. It is recommended to consume when eating raw to best preserve its properties.
Most of these fats belong to a group of Omegas 3,6,9 which have beneficial health effects.
Veal tenderloin carpaccio with quince jelly, cheese flakes and vinaigrette
- Type of dish: Meats
- Temperature: Cold
- Cuisine type: Italian cuisine
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed