Potatoes for spanish omelette (Refrigerated -Take away)
For this recipe, the following elaborations are necessary:
- Cut the potatoes into slices and squares using the vegetable processor (C3 20x20 Square)
- Brunoise the onion, fry without letting it brown and drain the excess oil.
- Mix 500 g of raw potatoes, 100 g of fried onion, 8 g of salt and 50 g of extra virgin olive oil. Mix all the ingredients well before placing it in a suitable cooking (20x30) bag.
- Apply maximum vacuum (1 minute).
- Each bag contains 2 portions.
- Cook it in the steam oven for 145 minutes at 100% humidity at 100 ºC.
- Chill (core temperature under 10 ºC in less than two hours).
- Store it in the fridge between 0 ºC and 4 ºC.
- Regenerate in the same bag in a thermocirculator or steam oven at 100% humidity at 90 ºC for 15 minutes.
- In the microwave, 2 minutes at maximum power.
- On a non-stick pan, where the omelette will be elaborated later.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.68 g
Saturates 3.69 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 17.38 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.01 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 100.61 mg
Iron 2.52 mg
Zinc 0.75 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 57.83 g
Folic acid 40.8 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1571.5 mg
Sugars 2.25 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed