Orange and apple jam
- Chop the fruit into thick cubes.
- Add the just squeezed orange juice. 400 ml approximately.
- Add the whitened orange juliana. 30 g approximately.
- Pour the sugar and boil for 20-30 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Heat to 105 ºC and blend.
- To ensure that the thickness of the jam is right, beat until the desired texture is achieved.
- Once thickened remove from the heat and proceed to packaging. Otherwise, cook it for 5 more minutes.
- Sterilize the jars and the lids for 10 minutes in a steam cooker. Otherwise, in a pressure cooker.
- Once the jam is removed from the heat, package hot.
- Close the jars slightly with the lids.
- To vacuum, place in a steam cooker for 20 minutes.
- Let cool at room temperature.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.14 g
Saturates 0.0 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.0 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.0 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 28.66 mg
Iron 0.56 mg
Zinc 0.22 mg
Vitamin A 29.2 ug
Vitamin C 44.9 g
Folic acid 31.21 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1.1 mg
Sugars 49.61 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed