Cannelloni with meat
Pork pate 0.1 kg
Sterilised milk 0.75 l
Ground white pepper 0.25 g
Ground nutmeg 0.125 g
For this recipe, the following elaborations are necessary:
- Boil the cannelloni pasta (place them on greased baking tins)
- Tomato sauce
- Bechamel sauce
- Elaboration of the filling:
- Brunoise the onion.
- Fry the onion until tender.
- Add minced meat, saute, degrease and add the paté. Mix well. Ensure that the meat overpasses 75 ºC.
- Pour the tomato sauce (0.25 litres for 10 cannelloni portions) to give colour and season it.
- Pass the filling through a meat mincer or a meat cutter machine to get a smooth texture and store it in the FREEZER.
- Fill the cannelloni tubes using a piping bag. 30 g per unit and roll into cylinders.
- Pour 50 g of tomato sauce on the food tray and place 4 cannelloni over it. Sauce it with 150 g of Bechamel on top to get to 350 g per portion in each tray.
- Chill (core temperature under 10 ºC in less than two hours)
- Thermoseal the compostable trays.
- Store it in the fridge between 0 ºC and 4 ºC.
- Take the cannoli out of the tray and place them on an oven tin.
- Sprinkle grated cheese and grill it.
- It can also be regenerated in the microwave for 3 minutes at maximum power.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.87 g
Saturates 21.65 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 27.18 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 9.53 g
Cholesterol 169.94 mg
Calcium 534.55 mg
Iron 6.38 mg
Zinc 5.47 mg
Vitamin A 1883.48 ug
Vitamin C 38.65 g
Folic acid 86.37 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1526.0 mg
Sugars 11.81 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed