Honey cake with dates and walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Pour the flour, cinnamon, butter, sugar, two tablespoons of honey and eggs into a bowl.
- Mash the bananas and chop the dates into small pieces. Add them to the previous dough and mix well.
- Beat the mixture for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Chop the nuts
- Pour to fill 3/4 parts of the mould that has previously been greased and floured. Smooth down the surface.
- Sprinkle over the chopped nuts
- Bake at 180 ºC for approximately 40 minutes
- Cool and remove from the mould.
- Optional: the remaining honey can be added on the hot surface.
- Ideally to be made in a plum cake mould.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 18.59 g
Saturates 43.31 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 23.68 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 13.61 g
Cholesterol 430.93 mg
Calcium 199.64 mg
Iron 6.62 mg
Zinc 2.88 mg
Vitamin A 858.72 ug
Vitamin C 6.6 g
Folic acid 112.78 ug
Salt (Sodium) 93.79 mg
Sugars 162.57 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed