Kneading time: 15´
Temperature of the dough: 25 ºC
1st fermentation (the dough is not divided yet): 15´
2nd fermentation (the dough divided): 10´
3rd fermentation (the piece is finished): +/- 1h
Cooking time: +/- 25´
Temperature of the oven: 200 ºC
- Knead all the ingredients, except for the walnuts (those will be incorporated to the dough when the kneading is about to finish).
- Add the walnuts and knead at a low speed.
- The dough should be fine and elastic.
- Leave to stand for 15 minutes uncovered.
- Make balls of the desired size.
- Leave to stand.
- Place into moulds.
- Ferment in a chamber at 30 ºC and with 75 % of humidity.
- Once fermented, wash with beaten egg and bake.
- Bake with no steam.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed