For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Julienne the onion and poach it.
- Fry the green peppers,cool it in water,peel and cut in thin strips.
- Roast the bell peppers in the oven at 180 ºC, let them cool covered, peel and cut in thin stripes.
- Add the poached onion and the green and red peppers.
- Cook until it is done but do not let them come apart.
- Bind the piperade with tomato sauce. Rectify the acidity and the salt.
- Place 300 g in each food tray.
- Chill (core temperature under 10ºC in less than two hours).
- Thermoseal the food trays and place the valve with Valvopack.
- Place it in the steam oven at 100% humidity and pasteurise it at 96 ºC for 60 minutes.
- Chill (core temperature under 10 ºC in less than two hours).
- Store it in the refrigerator between 0ºC and 4 ºC.
- Regenerate it in the steam oven at 100 ºC humidity using the same food tray.
- Or in the microwave for 3 minutes at maximum power.
- Another way of regenerating consists of unpackaging the product and heating on a saucepan.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.04 g
Saturates 1.49 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 6.63 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.52 g
Cholesterol 0.05 mg
Calcium 220.58 mg
Iron 3.94 mg
Zinc 0.51 mg
Vitamin A 249.07 ug
Vitamin C 217.65 g
Folic acid 91.07 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1186.6 mg
Sugars 15.02 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed