Fake pear-ginger cake
- Place the gelatin sheets in cold water.
- Warm the pear juice and dissolve the gelatin sheets and the sugar.
- Pour this over the pear juice. Add in the grated ginger and blend.
- Pour the mixture into a container and let it set in the fridge.
- Whisk the mixture into a stand mixer using the whip attachment until it triples its original volume.
- Pour the mixture into a mould using a piping bag or a rubber spatula. Cover and place it in the freezer.
- Cut into portions of 2 x 2 x 2 cm and serve chilled.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.22 g
Saturates 0.0 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.0 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.0 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 7.15 mg
Iron 0.13 mg
Zinc 0.07 mg
Vitamin A 1.15 ug
Vitamin C 1.68 g
Folic acid 5.81 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1.12 mg
Sugars 43.6 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed