Shell butter cookies
- Mix the butter with the milk with a blender.
- Add in the icing sugar and vanilla flavour. Keep whisking.
- Sift the flour and add it to the mixture. Knead it until all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ºC.
- Using a piping bag with a large star tip, make cookies with the shape of a shell.
- Bake at 200 ºC for approximately 12 minutes.
- Coat the the cookie with melted chocolate. Sprinkle the top with coconut or almond croccante.
- If you have used another piping tip or your cookies are small, you can filled them with gianduja, buttercream, etc.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.19 g
Saturates 0.84 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.82 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.43 g
Cholesterol 4.55 mg
Calcium 3.42 mg
Iron 0.07 mg
Zinc 0.05 mg
Vitamin A 0.66 ug
Vitamin C 0.03 g
Folic acid 1.32 ug
Salt (Sodium) 31.67 mg
Sugars 2.21 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed