- Julienne the cabbage and keep some whole leafs.
- Place it in a clean bowl and add 15 g of salt per cabbage kg.
- With clean hands knead the cabbage for it to lose water and repeat this process several times.
- Clean properly the glass jars.
- Fill the jars by pressing the cabbage down. Put on top of it the whole leafs and cover with its own juice. If necessary, pour 30 g of brine per litre of water.
- Close the jars and keep them at room temperature away from sunlight for about 4 - 8 weeks.
- Remove the top leafs before serving.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.5 g
Saturates 0.0 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.0 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.05 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 20.0 mg
Iron 0.4 mg
Zinc 0.15 mg
Vitamin A 6.5 ug
Vitamin C 55.0 g
Folic acid 43.5 ug
Salt (Sodium) 3885.0 mg
Sugars 1.55 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed