Marinated pork tenderloin
- Bone and trim the pork loins.
- Make a brine: mix the loin brine with water.
- Soak the loins in the brine for 2 days.
- Remove the loins from the brine, allow them to drain and marinate them in the mixture made with the prepared marinade and water.
- Keep in the fridge until the next day.
- Wrap in film or vacuum pack.
- Wrapped in film and refrigerated for 15 days.
- Vacuum packed and refrigerated for a month.
- In the freezer for up to 6 months.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.0 g
Saturates 20.06 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 25.97 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 9.48 g
Cholesterol 194.4 mg
Calcium 21.6 mg
Iron 3.51 mg
Zinc 4.86 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 10.8 ug
Salt (Sodium) 0.0 mg
Sugars 0.0 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed