Biscayne sauce (made with fumet)
- Make a fumet.
- Julienne the onion and chop the garlic.
- Mix with the cooked carrot cut in large pieces.
- Add the previously rehydrated chorizo peppers.
- To rehydrate the peppers: deseed and put them in abundant cold water for 24 hours approximately, or blanch it in 3 or 4 different waters, boiling them in every water change.
- Sauté and add the flour, once well mixed, pour the fumet and let it boil for a few minutes.
- Blend the sauce and put it through a food processor so it is as fine as possible.
- Salt to taste.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.26 g
Saturates 0.86 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.96 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.84 g
Cholesterol 0.03 mg
Calcium 235.13 mg
Iron 3.58 mg
Zinc 0.58 mg
Vitamin A 156.0 ug
Vitamin C 59.0 g
Folic acid 171.65 ug
Salt (Sodium) 52.0 mg
Sugars 14.4 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed