- Dissolve the gelatin powder soaked in water, glycerin and glucose in a bain-marie.
- Remove from the heat when once dissolved and well mixed.
- Add the margarine while it is hot until it melts.
- Make a hollow cone shape with half a kilogram of sugar on the table.
- Slowly add the mixture and knead.
- Add the remaining sugar until you obtain a well-mixed dough.
- Store the dough in a plastic bag if you are not going to use in the moment. Remove the air so it’s wrapped tight and store in the fridge until serving.
- It can be stored it in the fridge up to 3 months.
- You can add food coloring while kneading.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.01 g
Saturates 0.0 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.0 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.0 g
Cholesterol 0.04 mg
Calcium 1.09 mg
Iron 0.01 mg
Zinc 0.0 mg
Vitamin A 0.04 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 0.03 ug
Salt (Sodium) 0.07 mg
Sugars 45.99 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed