Chocolate filled cupcakes
- Whisk the eggs and the sugar.
- Mix the sifted flour and the raising agent. Add this to the previous mixture.
- Gradually add in the oil and lemon zest.
- Let this rest for about 30 minutes. Mix.
- Pour the batter into the cupcake cases filling them up to ½ of their capacity.
- Place a couverture chocolate ounce in the middle.
- Then, to cover the chocolate, fill the cupcake up to 3/4 with the batter.
- Dust with caster sugar.
- Bake at 210 ºC for about 30 minutes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.33 g
Saturates 3.09 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 7.02 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.89 g
Cholesterol 39.5 mg
Calcium 10.53 mg
Iron 0.42 mg
Zinc 0.36 mg
Vitamin A 33.78 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 7.53 ug
Salt (Sodium) 15.09 mg
Sugars 6.79 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed