Other elaborations needed for this recipe:
- Peel the oranges until there isn’t any pith left. use 5 orange segment per serving.
- Fill the molds with the caramel.
- Boil the milk and infuse with a cinnamon stick.
- Mix the eggs with the sugar and add it to the infused milk.
- Fill the molds and bake in a Bain Marie at 180 ºC.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Remove from the molds and serve with mango.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.06 g
Saturates 3.22 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.58 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.8 g
Cholesterol 170.6 mg
Calcium 182.59 mg
Iron 1.22 mg
Zinc 1.01 mg
Vitamin A 152.52 ug
Vitamin C 51.83 g
Folic acid 62.43 ug
Salt (Sodium) 163.0 mg
Sugars 57.3 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed