Other elaborations needed for this recipe:
- Peel the oranges until there isn’t any pith left. use 5 orange segment per serving.
- Fill the molds with the caramel.
- Boil the milk and infuse with a cinnamon stick.
- Mix the eggs with the sugar and add it to the infused milk.
- Fill the molds and bake in a Bain Marie at 180 ºC.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Remove from the molds and serve with mango.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.52 g
Saturates 3.06 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.39 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.71 g
Cholesterol 151.81 mg
Calcium 170.08 mg
Iron 1.05 mg
Zinc 0.9 mg
Vitamin A 132.42 ug
Vitamin C 38.33 g
Folic acid 50.0 ug
Salt (Sodium) 154.99 mg
Sugars 54.98 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed