- Heat and froth the milk in a metal jug.
- Add a sachet of decaffeinated coffee to a latte cup or place the sachet on the plate.
- Place a spoon on the right and a sugar sachet on the left on a saucer.
- Place the cup on the saucer with the handle to the right, over the spoon.
- Pour the milk over the coffee.
- Turn the dish and direct it towards the customer.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.0 g
Saturates 3.9 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.92 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.18 g
Cholesterol 28.0 mg
Calcium 562.2 mg
Iron 9.0 mg
Zinc 1.6 mg
Vitamin A 70.0 ug
Vitamin C 3.6 g
Folic acid 10.0 ug
Salt (Sodium) 200.0 mg
Sugars 19.5 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed