Fleshy, convex and yellow viscous cap.
Almost decurrent tubes on top of the stipe, they are yellow with small pores.
Filled pedicel, slightly wider on its base, fleshy, yellow on its upper part, brown on the lower one and under the ring, which is white, pieces of it are attached to the cap border. The mycelium forms mycorrhiza with the roots of certain trees.
Soft, yellow, sweet and tasty flesh. It’s a great food.
The boletus family is very large. They are fungi sometimes not appreciated because of their look but all of them, except when BoletusGranulatus and Boletus Satanas are edible.
They spawn at the start of spring, under larches.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed