Red tuna tataki
For the tuna:
- Ration the tuna in rectangular loins (saku) of approximately 5x5 cm
- Fry the saku in a non-stick frying pan lightly greased with olive oil until it is golden brown approximately 3 millimetres around the whole piece, leaving the inside raw.
- Cover the saku with toasted sesame.
- Slice the saku and place it on the plate overlapping as we cut it.
- Season with salt flakes, finely chopped chives and a dash of virgin olive oil.
- Serve with with some sakura shoots or other herbs or salad that are in season.
- Finish by grating fresh truffle if available and in season.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.47 g
Saturates 5.57 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 13.42 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 8.23 g
Cholesterol 30.4 mg
Calcium 173.96 mg
Iron 3.41 mg
Zinc 1.98 mg
Vitamin A 98.2 ug
Vitamin C 6.0 g
Folic acid 44.4 ug
Salt (Sodium) 5.28 mg
Sugars 0.39 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed