Mise in place of cocktails: in the customer's glass
"To make a cocktail in the costumer's glass, the following elements will be necessary. They will be arranged in a cocktail cart, on the bar, in an office area:
In front of the waiter or waitress:
- The glass or glasses of placed on a coaster.
In the side area:
- The bar spoon in a glass.
- The ice bucket with freshly arranged and the ice tongs placed over a saucer.
- The garnish for cocktails placed in saucers or a tray with several departments.
- Two service tongs on a saucer.
Optional, according to the cocktail:
- The alcohol measurer or the jigger placed on a saucer.
- Decorative elements such as straws, flares, paper elements...
- The strainer for infusions placed on a saucer.
- Mortar placed on a saucer.
- A juicer
- A Container for the remains.
- Extra items, such as smokers, scissors, metal sticks,...
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed