Green olive skewer
Olive with pit 25.0 g
- Choose a round and fleshy whole green olive.
If you perform it before the customer:
- Take two ice tongs and use the first one to put a green olive onto a wooden skewer while you are holding the olive with the second one.
- Set aside in a small plate until ready to serve.
If it is previously prepared in the kitchen:
- Thread the olive onto a wooden or metal skewer (when doing it, use the flesh is near the bone for inserting the skewer, that way you will prevent the flesh from tearing).
- Set aside in a glass in brine or in a small plate.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.16 g
Saturates 0.12 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.48 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.11 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 2.44 mg
Iron 0.08 mg
Zinc 0.0 mg
Vitamin A 1.33 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 0.0 ug
Salt (Sodium) 240.0 mg
Sugars 0.0 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed