Cocktail shaker

Utensil used for the elaboration of cocktails from where it takes its name. There are two types of cocktail shakers, depending (according to) on their shape:

  • The Cobbler cocktail shaker (consists of three parts): composed by a shaker, a strainer and a lid. 
  • The two-piece cocktail shaker or Boston shaker: (consists of two parts :) composed by two glasses, usually a metallic one and a crystal one, but there also shakers that have two metallic glasses.